I’m a big fan of Woolworths food. They concoct such a delicious variety of treats – and not all of them are destined to add blubber 🙂 Possibly my favourite Woolies invention is their Slimmer’s Choice Vanilla Frozen Yoghurt. So it was only natural that this would be the ideal way to wrap up our 7-course dinner. Ninja preferred his plain, but I topped my vanilla scoops with a fiery homemade hotsauce. Yum!
200 ml strawberry juice
3 T white sugar
1. Gently heat the strawberry juice and sugar in a pot.
2. Mix a little cornflour (approx. 1 t) with 3 t water. Add to juice in pot.
3. Stir well so the mix doesn’t stick to the pot. Add Tabasco sauce to taste. Allow to thicken.
4. Pour warm sauce over cold yoghurt and enjoy.
1. Instead of water, I used 3 t beetroot juice, because…
View original post 94 more words